Sunday, December 7, 2014

Week 3: Day 7

Almost half way there! I'm doing pretty well, enjoying the food, feeling full and satisfied most of the time.

Breakfast:
Early, I had a banana with a little almond butter before I did Cycling for an hour at the gym.
After that, I had oatmeal with 1/2 an apple, a date and a sprinkle of walnuts.

Lunch:
Went to a birthday party for the kids around noon, I just ate a few grapes while there.
Once home, I had a huge salad with cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, red onion, chickpeas and tahini dressing. And 1 orange for dessert.

Dinner:
Oh so good cauliflower pizza crust, made with cauliflower, flax, almond flour and water.
Topped with spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, red onion and cashew cheese.

* I think that was a pretty nut heavy day when I look at it all. I think I will try to cut back to 1 oz if I can, but when I do cycling I get so hungry during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment